Saturday, August 7, 2010

best concept(s) ever

So, two things worth noting here.

First, I heard of this magical sounding place in Petworth that serves both really good wood-oven pizza AND authentic Salvadorean food, which means I could have pizza and pupusas together.

Second, I recently had my photo taken for my office door sign, and Mike, the AV dude, took it in front of a green screen. It's pretty much my fave pic taken of me in years. He then sent me the version that I can put in front of any background I want. I'm trying to figure this out, and then put together something funny and pizza related for this blog. It's hard to tell whether I want to try to make this thing look more "professional" or not--clearly, it was hastily laid out, and it is generally lazily produced. I could do more with it, for sure. But...we'll see. Maybe some stylized pizza banner including this smiling mug here:What do you think? Maybe I can snagit in a little speech bubble that says "I judge people who say 'za'." Hah.

1 comment:

  1. #1: Love the picture
    #2: You definitely a banner with the quote.

    ReplyDelete